Though class hours are Tuesday through Friday 8am-5pm, the school is considered to be full-time, five days a week, minimum. The class hours are learning opportunities with the instructors, but they are just a small part of the learning experience. The other hours consist of learning through homework, reading, attending corporate gatherings, serving in ministry, abiding, and contending in prayer.
Ekballo is not for the faint of heart or lazy. It is an extremely fast paced season of schooling, but the training is strategic in shaping history. We believe the intensity soon translates into “becoming”; things that are at first uncomfortable, gradually become life style as students move from merely “doing” to “being” or living intercession. The messenger becomes the message.
EKBALLO SCHOOL - FALL 2019
August 20th Early Bird Discount Tuition paid in full
September 2nd Application Deadline
September 11th 1st Years Arrive & Registration
Dec. 14th - Jan. 2nd Christmas Break
May 16th, 2020 Graduation
APPROXIMATE WEEKLY SCHEDULE
12-16 hrs / wk TEACHING
8 hrs / wk CONTENDING PRAYER
8 hrs / wk TIME WITH THE LORD
5 hrs / wk WORSHIP
8 hrs / wk SERVICE HOURS
2-4 hrs / wk MINISTRY HOURS
2 hrs / wk FAMILY GROUP
4 hrs / wk CORPORATE DINNERS
We’re a family, and everyone needs to pitch in. Service hours give the students opportunity to live out the message and it also helps to maintain a good work ethic in a highly focused ministry environment. Some of the different service hours could be picking coffee, cooking, dishes, cleaning, administration, construction, etc...
WEEKLY MINISTRY HOURS
Within the first month, each student must find a weekly outside ministry investment of about two to four hours of their time, possibly on the weekend or a weeknight. This could include a wide variety of things such as local outreaches, churches, Sunday schools, nurseries, prayer sets, worship teams, evangelism, nursing homes, or schools.
Identity in Christ
The Father Heart of God
Hearing God’s Voice
The Biblical Story
Contending House of Prayer
Walking by Faith
Unreached People Groups
IS EKBALLO SCHOOL FOR ME?
Ekballo is designed for students to get to know the Lord, create space to recognize His voice, realize who they are in Christ, and learn the values of the Kingdom to walk in authority. Your life will never be the same, but it's not for everyone.
Ekballo is for the hungry, radical, abandoned young of heart who want to see Jesus glorified in their generation. It's not for those who are looking for a place to rest and rehab, or for people who are embracing sinful lifestyles.
Ekballo is an extremely intense season of schooling with fasting and prayer at its core. It's not for the faint of heart or lazy. You must be ready and willing to invest much time and energy to stay caught up on your homework. Besides the normal school hours and teaching, the students have daily assignments, weekly outreaches, family group meetings, and discipleship one-on-ones.
IS THIS YOU?
- Do you desire to know God personally?
- Are you willing lay down your life for your to see the love of Christ manifested in the midst of community?
- Do you have a passion to see the fruit of answered prayer?
- Do you want to be used to change history through prayer and fasting?
- Are you willing to embrace a Nazirite lifestyle?
We are aware of what it will cost you financially to attend Ekballo. We recognize and value your sacrifice, yet Ekballo is not just a ‘Monday through Friday’ school and it requires far more than money to attend. If you are unwilling to pay the price, we might have to say to you, “Okay, we accept your resignation; pray about coming back next year.”
TUITION FOR FIRST YEAR & SECOND YEAR
1st payment $3,500 due at registration 9.1.2019
2nd payment $3,500 due at registration 9.11.2019
(This includes tuition, housing, and four dinners per week)
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
Discount: $500 if paid in full by 8/20/2018
WILLINGNESS TO PAY ANY PRICE
Looks like the following attitudes and behaviors:
- Group participation
- Attend all classes and don’t skip school.
- Be on time and don’t leave class early.
- Don’t schedule an appointments during class.
- Attend services, out-reaches, conferences, corporate gatherings, and other events for this is a large part of your school experience.
- We will ask you to frequently serve. Be quick to volunteer whether it be helping to set up chairs, unload a truck, cook a meal, do dishes, or dig a ditch.
- Ekballo is dependent upon your faithful payment of your school tuition and rent. “Paying any price” looks like getting a job, diligently getting support from your home church, coming up with the support you need, or giving up something important or pleasurable (like a latte or a trip home) in order to keep your school tuition and rent current.